I think that it is high time that ukulelereview.com had a proper logo, don’t you? Since the graphic arts is not my area of expertise, I thought I would solicit ideas from all of you out there in ukulele land. What’s in it for you? How about a brand new Koa Pili Koko Deluxe Soprano ukulele with a zippered case?
FYI: This is not the same ukulele that I recently reviewed. It’s a brand new, un-played instrument that was sent to me as a replacement for my original one after it developed a crack.
Rules of the contest:
1. Send in your entries before 12pm midnight EST 5/31/08.
2. Send the logo in both .jpg and the original format (Photoshop, etc.).
3. As far as the logo size, I’m not going to impose any restrictions, but keep in mind that it will be going at the top of every page of this site.
4. Once submitted, all entries become my property regardless if I decide to use them as my logo.
5. I will pick the winning logo based on the one that I like the best for the site.
6. I’ll post the winner at some point on Monday 6/2/08.
Now go put down your ukulele for a little while, get out your crayons and start drawing! 🙂 I can’t wait to see what you all come up with. I’ll post all the entries as they come in.